Penpalling & Letters

Sunday 30 September 2012

Decorated letterbox

This time I would like to share with all of you one picture of a beautiful letterbox I have taken during a trip to a small village in southeastern France. The following elements are painted on it: the "Mediterranean" sea, an angel bringing letters and then, two flags: the one on the left is the Catalonia flag, together with the donkey, a kind of symbol in this area; the one on the right, the Austrian flag, tells the country of origin of the family owning that house.

Have you ever found in your way a beautifully painted letterbox? How did it look like?

4 comments:

  1. That's the cutest postbox I've ever seen! As a Catalan, I should really use the example :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. So nice letterbox, the design was so creative enough to make the post man and other people get amazed of it. It seems it encourages someone to drop letters. I wish i can make our postbox as good as this.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Quite possibly the prettiest little letterbox I've ever seen!

    ReplyDelete